AGREEMENT AND DEPOSIT:
Private Group tickets that are sold less than 15 days from agreed tour date require full
payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time slot(s). Please confirm your total headcount at least 15
days before your tour date and we will update the final invoice to reflect the correct number of people.
Private Group tickets that are sold more than 15 days from agreed tour date require a $250 non-refundable
deposit per tour guide paid via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s) and tour guide(s): $250
(1 guide), $500 (2 guides), $750 (3 guides). The deposit will be credited towards your final bill and is non-
refundable and cannot be transferred.
All invoices will be sent online via Freshbooks can be paid with any major credit/debit card. We also accept
personal or business checks. However, your event date is not guaranteed until the check has completely
- In the tourism industry, it is customary to tip the tour guide(s). For Private Group Tours, a 18% gratuity will be added to your total cost and will be provided directly to your tour guide(s). Your tour guide greatly appreciates this!
PRIVATE GROUP TOUR INFORMATION:
- Private tours are the same price except that 18% gratuities are added for the tour leader.
- Private group tours are the exact same experiences as the Public Tours, only in a private setting.
- We can also do custom tours.
- The Downtown Denver Food Tour and the Boozy Bites Tour can accommodate up to 30 total people (maximum 15 people per tour guide in 2 separate groups staggered by ½ hour each).
- There are no refunds or reschedules for any no-shows or cancellations the day of your event(s).
- A minimum of 6 people to create a private tour.
- For groups of six or less, we can do private tour with a flat surcharge of $49.