More than just a food tour
Satisfy your stomach and quench your thirst for knowledge. No trip to Denver is complete without exploring Denver´s most historic neighborhood--Larimer Square. We discover why Larimer Square is the heart of Downtown Denver while exploring Denver’s unique history, stunning architecture and culture. Learn about and connect with Denver’s vibrant culinary scene. Dine at the only family owned restaurant on Larimer Square, enjoy a special bite from a James Beard award winning chef, and visit one of Downtown´s first breweries. All food tastings (enough for a satisfying lunch) are included in the price.
- Great tour for the must sees of Downtown Denver: Larimer Square to Union Station
- Enjoy seasonal culinary delights from Chef Josh at Avelina, one of Denver´s top fine dining restaurants
- Tour one of Denver´s oldest and most iconic hotels, The Oxford.
- Learn about real local merchants who breathe life into the city
- Experience for yourself Denver´s best fish taco, farm-raised sheep’s milk cheese, olive oil samplings, and ice cream
Departs at noon
1 tour guide
Tour takes place snow, rain, or shine
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and shoes
Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
All 7 food tastings and guide
$65.99 adults $52.99 children under 13
Blue Agave Grill
5 star Food Tour Company in Denver
Tour highlights include:
What to expect
Tantalize your tastebuds – This three-hour walking tour explores some of Denver’s best eateries. Enough for a satisfying lunch, tastings include mouth-watering pulled pork sandwiches, farm-raised sheep’s milk cheese, olive oil samplings, Denver’s favorite ice cream, and more. Learn the history of the dishes, how they are prepared and connect with Denver’s vibrant culinary scene. All food tastings are included in the price and are listed to the right.
A Unique Cultural & Historical Experience – This is not just a food tour. Our aim is not only to satisfy your stomach but also quench your thirst for knowledge. Along the way you will learn about Denver’s unique history, its stunning architecture and its culture. We will discover what makes Denver such a thriving city and how its past paved the way for future success. We visit Denver’s most historic street and learn how it was renovated and restored to its original glory. Some of the sights along the tour include the Oxford Hotel and Union Station.
Why take this tour?
- History and Food. Denver dates back hundreds of years to the wild wild west. We will show you the humble beginnings of our city and how it grew to become a world-class destination.
- Local character and characters. Taste of Denver Food Tours will take you on an adventure that showcases the sights you came to see and the ones you didn’t know about—but will be forever grateful to have found!
- Good times. Eat. Smile. Learn. What could be better than fantastic food tastings paired with exploring LoDos hidden treasures? Learn about the local merchants who breathe life into our city and make a few new friends along the way!